分享到           

资讯/同人分享

内容类型 原作讨论
原作名称 遺落戰境/攻元2077/OBLIVION
转帖来源 -
Hello everybody, this is Flare, your lovely amateur critic and fan of Tom Cruise. This is my first time writing comment in English. I know it certainly contain many mistakes on grammar and word picking. For me, this essay just for fun and a challenge game, hope you can understand what I mean.

(image from wiki https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E ... D%E6%88%B0%E5%A2%83)

Today, I want to share my opinion of OBLIVION. Before we discussion it, I need to tell you why I watched it. Do you know that film names Warriors Of Future(明日之戰)? it is a proudly product from Louis Koo(古天樂). According many media, Koo spent incredibly scores of money to made it. However, it not very popular even had risk of deficit at first. The phenomenon hurt Koo, he cried on a TV show. his reaction enhanced patriotism of Hong Kong, influenced people who living in Hong Kong or dislike China. Those people made watching the movie as an operation of supporting Kong Kong locate culture. Lots of Hong Kong people bought many many tickets to support Koo. Moreover, massive of Hong Kong people bought tickets even they couldn't or never go to cinema. Finally, it became a incredibly famous movie made from Hong King with the highest box office. How ever, critics didn't give it good words and some cinema staffs said although tickets sold out but only few audiences appeared.

It's very interesting, isn't? I am looking forward to watch the movie but it wouldn't come out in Taiwan until December. It will come out on Netflix this year.

Then I saw a critic claimed that Warriors Of Future just a Hong Kong version copy of a Tom Cruise film. My friend told me the prototype is OBLIVION so I watched it. Unfortunately, I found this statement is wrong few hours ago, during I collecting information for this comment. The true prototype (if we can say this) is Edge Of Tomorrow, not OBLIVION. Anyway, I had watched and want to comment it now because it has some interesting elements.  

OBLIVION made in 2013, a recover phase of Tom's career. He fell in some scandal of irrational action, crazy opinion and cult since 2000s. By the way, as a person has Master's degree of Brain science, I strongly believe that MEDICAL TREATMENT IN MENTAL PROBLEMS IS A GOOD AND NECESSARY WAY! DON'T JOIN ANY CULT! CULTS ARE NOT SOLUTION IN ANYWHERE! SEE A DOCTOR CAN SAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! so old Tom, wake up please(X). Anyway, stop to argue this issue, I want talk about the director. The director, Joseph Kosinski, only has one movie (Tron: Legacy/創:光速戰記) before this film. Then he was director and producer in OBLIVION, it is his first cooperation with Tom Cruise. In my opinion, he must be a great director otherwise Tom wouldn't give up to be a producer(then add at least one long-range running act). The second cooperation with Tom Cruise is Top Gun: Maverick(short to TG2), everybody knows what happen. Then he made a new movie "spiderhead" after TG2, Miles Teller (sorry, I cannot stop to call him Rooster) plays main character in it. However, it didn't get commend from critics.

After watching these movies, I think he is unstable just likes Tom. Sometime they did it well but sometime you may think they are rookie. Perhaps I watched TG2 first, I have prejudice. I found many acts and elements similar with TG2 but not reach the same level. For example, lots of flying acts in valleys similar to the main mission in TG2, contain angle and direction. Unfortunately, successful commend of TG2 based on those real pilots experience, including Tom and naval fighter plane pilots. They know the real image during fly, so in meetings, they said, Joseph listened. Even after watching behind the scenes, I assume the real director in TG2 is Tom, not Joseph. If you try to compare OBLIVION and TG2, you are going to find it is a practice work before TG2. It is a strongly feeling when you see the little toy appeared in both movies.

Does it sounds bad? No, actually not! NOT BAD!

Although I descried it as practice work, it still a good work. the plot is a good story, not brilliant but good enough. It talked about a big conspiracy between "alien" and human. Interesting but not a complicated process, audiences don't need to finding clues. It has a good and special end, I like the story. Thus watching it for fun is a pretty good choose. In the movie, you will see a rare act: Tom hired stunt double!. He had no choose because physics, not physiology. I don't want to describe details because it's an interesting part. However, you can differentiated which is stunt double easy depend on height. As a short person, I swear that I am a real fans, not plastic!
(Only short person allowed to scoff others!(X) Well......I found that all interesting elements I told are related to Tom Cruise......anyway, you know what I mean.

In conclusion, it's not bad. Although audiences who had watched Maverick and I know it just a practice, it still worth people spend 2 hour enjoy it. Thinking about emotions in characters in different parts also interesting. For my English capability, I cannot scoring all elements in my old way in English. And I don't want to spoiler story because it's core advantages of this film. Totally I will give it 80.

Finally, in my personally view, Both Tom and Joseph can lie down and spending money all days. Each actor and director just needs one epic film in whole life, they don't need to make any film after Top Gun: Maverick. Nevertheless, I will buy a ticket and watch Mission Impossible 7 in cinema next year.

快把萌燦抱回家!
Don’t think, just do. For the heart is an organ of fire.
分享到